The ICD Guide to Collaborating with Professional Organizers For Related Professionals
I’m delighted to announce the publication of The ICD Guide to Collaborating with Professional Organizers For Related Professionals for several reasons. First, it’s a wonderful resource that includes:
- What trained professional organizers do
- How to build a successful collaborating team
- How others can team with organizers
- The levels of collaboration that exist
- Articles by 57 industry experts
- 25 illustrative case studies
And second, on pages 153-156, is an article I wrote titled Using the Small Steps of Kaizen to Challenge Disorganization!
This guide was edited by Phyllis Flood Knerr, CPO-CD, MA. Phyllis is a fabulous editor and I thank Phyllis for her help with my article.
This guide is available for purchase at http://www.challengingdisorganization.org.
The ICD (Institute for Challenging Disorganization) is one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my professional development since I launched Time for Success, Inc. in July 2002!
Articles by 57 industry experts
25 illustrative case studies